- develops technological and communication solutions with a focus on CMS, Online Video, Semantic Technologies, Digital Intelligence and Communication
- has a mixed portfolio of multinational groups (e.g. Enel, TotalErg, A1 Telekom Austria, RealNetworks) and News&Media enterprises (e.g. Greenpeace News, Caltagirone Editore, Salzburg Nachrichten)
- has over 15 years of R&D experience, collaborating with universities and organizations such as CNR, University of L’Aquila and Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media; is currently part of the FP7-MICO – Media in Context, focusing on cross-media analysis to foster innovation in digital news journalism
- owns 80% of Insideout.Today, an Egyptian company specialized in online audio-video and social marketing – clients: Ooredo Tunisie, Ooredoo Algérie, FastTelco Kuwait
- owns 19.23% of Redlink, a startup created with the Salzburg Research Institute in 2013 to leverage 8+ years of R&D in semantic technologies and linked data as part of FP7-IKS
Insideout10 is the company that develops WordLift. We are based in Rome, Italy.